Proper air condition is a must have feature for any kind of building. The importance of having a proper and functioning air conditioning system cannot be overemphasized. You absolutely do not want your tenants or their customers to be sporting sweaty bodies in the building as if a gym is being run. In the case where you have fantastic air conditioning for your tenants, its maintenance should is one of the things you ought to look out for.
Atlanta being an upscale and business oriented place, commercial properties in Atlanta always tries to offer the best value to their prospective tenants so why should yours pale in comparison to other properties on the market?
Why does your air conditioner need maintenance?
Comfort is a very key ingredient any prospective tenant would want to be sure they are getting as at the time of leasing a commercial property. Where their comfort looks to be jeopardized in any way, they can steer off the property completely. Your air conditioning system being one of the core comfort providers in your commercial building needs to be properly maintained.
The inability to maintain a particular tool or machine is only pacing way for greater costs in the nearest future! The cost to be incurred if you try to change the entire conditioning system is nothing compared to what it would cost to have proper maintenance carried out from time to time.
Advantages of a good air conditioning system
Everything good has its own advantages and in this case, so does air conditioners. Apart from the obvious comfort they offer, here are the other advantages associated with the use of air conditioners
- They help keep noise at bay: Fully air conditioned rooms are always properly closed hereby ensuring that the noise on the outside is less severe, disturbing and distracting. Helps to heighten concentration as you are not being disturbed by external factors.
- Better health: The use of air conditioning helps to improve the air quality being circulated in a room which means that there is minimal dust and particles circulating in the room. This allows for better health conditions for the people working in the room.
- More efficiency: Comfort only helps to heighten the efficiency of humans. A room that lacks a good air conditioning system is more likely to give you headache than from the noise coming across the busy stress.
How can the air condition of a commercial property be properly maintained?
We do recognize the fact that the cost of ensuring that your tenants are comfortable all year round could be daunting, it is quite important that adequate maintenance is done so as to avoid incurring greater cost in the event that your conditioning system breaks down. There are several means by which your air conditioning system can be maintained the most prevalent and used means being contracting professional services to undertake the maintenance.
No problem should be too minute for you to call the attention of a proper professional service provider to, never ignore the warning signs as they may be signalling that there is a bigger issue on the way. Where the tenant has undertaken to bear maintenance costs, an in house maintenance team may in these easy steps carry out adequate checks and maintenance required to keep the air conditioning system functioning:
- Periodic check on air filters: There should be periodic checks on the air filters in the conditioning. This should be done at least once in a month and where the air filters are dirty, they should be changed.
- Proper check and cleaning of the exterior unit: The airflow in your air conditioning system is of utmost importance so it is quite needful that the outdoor unit of the conditioning system should be checked and cleaned from time to time and kept free of any material that can clog airflow. Any visible accumulation of dirt or other materials should be removed and the outdoor unit shouldn’t be clogged by grasses or shrubs.
- Periodic vent check to prevent blockage: It is necessary to make sure that the vents (both the supply and the return) are not disturbed by any materials that could impair proper air flow.
Your tenants comfort is sacrosanct. Maintain your air condition systems, lucky for residents in Atlanta, many companies offer professional air condition maintenance services!